Welcome to the Jennings School Webpage
Emergency Closing Information
The emergency closing of school takes place only during extraordinary circumstances such as extreme weather, equipment failure, or public crisis. The school board and administrators are aware of the hardship that can be caused by an abrupt school closing. In the event of inclement weather that might cause a delayed opening or a school closing, the following information will be helpful in keeping yourself informed:
- For radio broadcasts, Haddon Township’s closing number is 556.
- Emergency Closing Information for Haddon Township is listed on the crawl on local television stations in the area.
- The Haddon Township School District also utilizes an automated phone system that calls parents and guardians to notify them of an emergency school closing.
Two-hour delay days:
- Children in grades 1-5 will arrive at school at 10:20 AM.
- Lunch will be from 12:30 to 1:30 PM and will follow the stated menu as closely as possible.
- Afternoon classes for grades 1-5 will be held from 1:30 PM to 3 PM.
- Kindergarten class will meet from 10:30-12:00 with K-Club following.
- Pre-K will meet from 11:00-12:30.
- Afternoon Pre-K and Kindergarten classes will meet at the normal time - 12:30 to 3 PM.
- Morning K-Club will begin at 10:30AM. Afternoon K-Club and SACC will be held at normal times.